Monday, November 27, 2017

random anxieties 22.11.17


shivering at the thought of seriously slaggo-ing myself in a bike crash while i was out alone at night.


fuck all that.


there's not a lot of folks out after the sun sets at the places i ride outside of the city. if it were golden gate park, the coyotes would be nipping at my nuts while the homeless meth-heads rummaged through my pockets and hydration pack, slithering off into the green darkness with my gear and low-level iphone towards the dealer's house.


any meth dealer in his right mind (a ludicrous presumption) would probably hand a toothless baked pseudoephedrine-and-road-flare freak about fifteen dollars for my osprey and its contents--partly because a lot of meth users and dealers are stupid motherfuckers who wouldn't know what my c02-inflator and tire levers are for. tire levers to them might make good meth-scoops.


mister or ms Retail Street Level Drug Dealer/Fence would probably tell the drug addled derelicts to get the fuck out of his/her house.


maybe i ought to stock up on signature care non drowsy daytime cold and flu relief to stimulate my creative juices and to hell with my somewhat intact liver.


my merciless and acidic degradation of those poor, helpless drug addicts needs to stop here as well.


hurting myself on a mountain bike is the subject here...we'll talk about my disconcerting summer living with the Stern Grove/26th avenue Criminal Methamphetamine Circus in 1985 another day.


i have ridden many times solo in the exact spot that wretched tree activated its tractor beam and drew me into its greasy, ragged trunk with mind-boggling speed and purposeful force. what i did to offend or fascinate old mean grandpa grease tree is a mystery to me and probably will be until the end of my days.


maybe i'll skip this location at night while i'm on solo missions and stick to the easier fire trails traversing the area in the presidio of san francisco. who needs crippling psychological hang ups when one can blissfully ignore them?


them nasty cheap grocery store meds filled with distilled fish shit have not worn off yet and i'm starting to feel a little crazier than i ought to.


time for more kank-kank berries...

No comments: